INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE THERAPEUTIC ADHERENCE.
MEET G-TABSTM, GELATIN COATED TABLETS TECHNOLOGY.
According to a recent study, difficulties swallowing tablets are a widespread issue that may influence treatment Success. Over half of the people reported difficulties swallowing tablets, and around a third reported this issue as serious. The most frequent reasons cited were the tablets being too big, becoming stuck in the throat and having an unpleasant taste/odor. Many people reported using much more water to overcome these difficulties. Others tried breaking tablets (32%), crushing and dissolving them in water (17%) or chewing them (9%). All of these approaches can negatively affect API release profile, bioavailability and medical efficacy. Most worryingly, 8% had resorted to not taking their medication at all.
G-TabsTM is a TECHNOLOGY FOR TABLETS COATED WITH ONE OR TWO-TONED COLOR GELATIN, PRINTED OR NOT PRINTED. Considered the best way to mask unpleasant odors and flavors, prevent counterfeiting and guarantee therapy adherence.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TECHNOLOGY
- Guarantees better product stability
- Effective protection for photosensitive pharmaceutical ingredients
- Limits degradation due to poor exposure to air
- Unique presentation: Difficult to imitate
- Available in a variety of shapes and colors
- G-TabsTM allows satisfactory ingestion of different pharmaceutical ingredients masking odors and unpleasant flavors